About the job Microsoft D365 Technical Support Consultant (F&O & CE)
Our client is looking for a Dynamics 365 Technical Support Consultant who is a generalist across all modules, but specifically for F&O and Customer Experience, to take ownership of Technical, Functional, and Operational support requirements for the organisation.
Using your Dynamics 365 experience and knowledge you will work with stakeholders to deliver, support & improvement initiatives interfacing with partnering support teams where required.
To apply, applicants must have:
- The requisite skills and experience as defined below
- At least Permanent Working rights for Australia, and
- At least 5 years's relevant local working experience
You'll be a key member of a new capability within our team and help assist the client's team in unlocking the benefits of the Dynamics 365 technology suite.
- Support enhancements and versions of the Microsoft D365 solution
- Support and perform maintenance activities
- Assist, troubleshoot and support business with issues and improvement requests
- Provide support and education to users
- Support and perform testing activities required for new releases, enhancements and fixes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience providing Microsoft Dynamics 365 product end-user support (generalist, F&O/CE)
- Build packages & deploy Dynamics 365 (F&O or CE) objects
- Experience managing business requests to support fix and enhancement requests
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of planning, testing and deploying Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Your annual salary will depend on skills and experience.
- Start date is ASAP
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Full time on-site requirements with the possibility of some flexible working arrangements.
- An annual bonus of 10% included with salary package.
If you feel this role is for you, then please press "Apply" now -->