Job Openings ServiceNow Administrator
About the job ServiceNow Administrator
About the ServiceNow Administrator
Our client is looking for an experience ServiceNow administrator for an initial 6-month contract located in Tullamarine in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne.
To apply, applicants must have:
- The requisite skills and experience as defined below
- At least Permanent Working rights for Australia, and
- At least 5 years's relevant local working experience
- Perform ServiceNow platform configurations including plug-ins activation;
- Assist in building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes;
- Understand how ServiceNow can enable the client to become more efficient and configure the platform to achieve measurable benefits;
- Coordinate application and platform build;
- Participates in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, development, and rollout phases;
- Develop systems integrations and process automation;
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications;
- Working closely with Technology and implementation partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Evaluate and work with the customer to define next phases of the ServiceNow roadmap;
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience;
- Demonstrated ability with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request, CMDB and knowledge management applications;
- Experience in IT service management, ITIL certification preferred;
- Ability to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve complex software application related problems;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures and criteria;
- ITIL v3 Certification (Preferred);
- 3-5 years experience with ServiceNow administration; Up-to-date knowledge of marketplace and technology changes pertinent to ServiceNow, monitoring tools, and ITIL processes;
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (Preferred);
- Experience troubleshooting integration management, security, and application issues;
- Your daily rate will depend on skills and experience.
- State date is ASAP
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Full time on-site requirements with the possibility of some flexible working arrangements.
If you feel this role is for you, then please press "Apply" now -->