About the job Business/Data Analyst
Our Client, a recognised Financial Services entity, is looking for an experienced Data/Business Analyst for an initial 6-month Contract, commencing ASAP, with a likely extention due to a pipeline of work within the program.
You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible to define and document key business processes for a Datawarehouse Project with lots of moving parts, data requirements, business process changes and dealing with key takeholders and staff, through effective application of a structured analysis, definition and documentation approach.
The successful candidate will need to possess:
- At least 4 years of Data and Business Analysis skills and experience.
- Experience with Datawarehouse business and data requirements definition.
- Knowledge of ETL processes, especially utilising Informatica and Oracle.
- Exposure and experience with Agile and Scrum methodology in a a large organisation.
- Financial Services experience, especially in the Payments, Cards and Credit domains is highly desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder and Business Sponsor management and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal, communication, written and verbal, documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and interpretation skills, including the ability to confidently gather requirements, identify and analyse options and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritise and manage own work, especially when working remotely.
- Professional qualifications in Business and or Data Analysis or other related disciplines desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in a IT and/or Business/Process Management would be considered favourably.
- Our Client is based in Docklands, Melbourne, however due to current and possible future COVID restrictions, this role may be be all remote or a combination of onsite and remote.
- Rate for this assignment will depend on the candidate's skills and experience.
- Location and full-time remote access may be negotiated with the candidate with most suitable skills, experience and rate.
All applicants must:
- Have working rights for Australia; and
- At least 2 year's relevant local working experience.
Note. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you feel this role is for you, then please press "Apply" now --->