About the job Sales Representative - Building and Construction
Power the World's Progress as Our Sales Representative Industrial in Atlanta, GA
Why Our Client?
- Flexible Work Environment: Office or Home
- Competitive Pay & Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Company Car Provided
- No-cost Medical Plans
- Paid Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Career Growth Opportunities
- Safety-First Culture
Who We Are:
We're the heartbeat behind the world's ambitions powering homes, industries, and nations. We control temperatures and keep the lights on, and we want you to join us!
- Forge and execute impactful sales and marketing plans.
- Scout and analyze new business opportunities.
- Cement national account plans and deliver tailored solutions.
- Craft compelling proposals that align with our values and client needs.
- Become an insider: understand our systems, products, and depot operations.
- Keep your sales pipeline active and updated.
- Collaborate across departments for contract preparation and project completion.
- Offer technical sales assistance for our range of products.
- Proven B2B Outside Sales Experience (3-14 years)
- Mechanical Acumen
- Knowledge in Building Service and Construction in targeted area
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience
- A strong employment history
- Flexibility to travel the state of Georgia
- Solution-based sales approach
- Experience in power generation