About the job AFP Sales Officer for Ilocos Norte
· Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Conceptualize, design, and implement module-level software based on business and technical requirements from project stakeholders.
A. Deliver on Sales Targets
Conduct daily sales activities to meet the company’s sales and productivity targets.
Oversee the day to day sales activities of agents under his/her leadership.
Set sales targets for sales agents, monitors, and ensure achievement of targets.
Develops daily and weekly itinerary for the agents to ensure that they meet required client visits
Attend to issues raised by agents in the team and strive to develop solutions. If needed, escalate issues to Field Sales Supervisor.
Ensure that sales operations conducted by agents are within company standards and in support of company values.
Implement marketing and promotional campaigns to support sales growth.
B. Develop a highly productive Sales Team
Handle the hiring and performance of sales agents under his/her team.
Ensure that his/her sales teams has the right tools, skills, product knowledge, and discipline to achieve high performance.
· College graduate
Years of relevant experience:
· Has considerable relevant experience; basic to intermediate knowledge on credit and collection
· Can work under pressure and with less supervision
· Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
· Excellent negotiation, influencing and communication skills; Has strong customer service orientation
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills (word processing, spreadsheet, graph, database)
- Other Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Previous experience in other financial/ lending companies, a plus.
- Required Skill(s): selling skills, recruitment skills, basic computing skills, driving skills (preferably), computer literacy