Job Openings Finance Manager
About the job Finance Manager
- Oversees non-operational tasks within Finance Department such as system migration, financial planning & forecasting, FS reporting & analysis and review of Finance policy and BIR compliance.
- Give support to Finance Operations but not limited to coordination within Finance departments Managers, other concerned Departments and to external parties.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing financial analysis that are relevant for operational and business decisions.
- Assist the CFO to develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- High level review of Financial Statements
- Financial Planning and Modeling
- Participate in company with business strategic and budget planning.
- Continues improvement and research of financial modeling techniques applicable for the business to support short- and long-term strategies and budget plans.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare FS forecast for the company's budget planning.
- Organize a team of experts to build financial model to give relevant data necessary for decision making.
- Build financial model using historical data and providing forecast as required by the CEO and CFO for long-term decision-making purposes.
- Respond to ad hoc tasks not limited to inquiry and FS analysis requested by the CEO and CFO for decision making purposes.
C. ERP Migration
- Identify and collates ERP operational issues in Finance and communicates to BA-Finance/ICT
- Act as point person in Finance for ERP Migration
- Closely coordinates with BA-Finance in ERP Migration and in Computerized Accounting System Registration (CAS)
- Reviews ERP System Manual prepared by BA-Finance for CAS registration
F. Finance Policy and BIR Compliance
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the Finance Department.
- Initial review of policies and procedures drafted by Accounting Manager prior to approval of CFO and/or Senior Management.
- Review of existing Finance policies and procedures
- Organize and maintain a documented system of Finance policies and procedures.
- Enforce compliance to Finance policies and procedures.
- Review of finance internal compliance before filing and review Compliance officer.
- Issuance of Finance memo for implementation
G. Finance Operation Support
- Management of group KPI
- Provide support to Finance sub-department (Accounting, Treasury and LAM) in the absence of Department's Manager (e.g. review and approval of vouchers, approval of cash disbursements, etc.)
- Communicate regularly with Finance Department Managers to collaborate and identify on hand issues and form a strategic resolution.
- Give support to Finance Team by reviewing internal documents before sending to external parties but not limited to audit samples, working papers, internal financial data etc.
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Accountancy or any finance-related course; CPA desired
- 5-7 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in financial institution is preferred.
- Has handled/ managed a considerable number of people and able to relate well with different levels in the organization
- Reliable experience in policy development and crafting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Above average knowledge or experience in any accounting system an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in BIR tax regulations and computations and other government-reporting compliance, a plus
- Proficiency in handling/processing/analyzing high volume of financial data and has demonstrated keen attention to details
- Intermediate knowledge in office applications (especially Excel)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills