Job Openings Accounting Officer
About the job Accounting Officer
- Responsible for accurate reporting and processing of financial/accounting transactions according to branch assignments
- To support the daily operation and compliance of Accounting Department.
- Ensures adherence to Finance Manual and Company Policies.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Financial Statement Reporting
- Prepares Journal Vouchers (Monthly recurring entries, and other adjustments)
- Prepares budget monitoring reports per department
- Prepares Financial Statement schedules and other related reports
- Assist in preparation of financial statement analytics
- Prepares account reconciliation in ERP and propose adjustments, if necessary
- Cash Receipts
- Daily recording of cash receipts transactions in ERP
- Ensures completeness and correctness of the accounting entries made in cash receipt transactions
- Cash Disbursement
- Ensures all request for payments are duly approved.
- Ensures completeness and validity of supporting documents such as invoices and other document
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of payable voucher entry for payment processing in ERP. Prepares BIR form 2307 and 2306, if applicable.
- Branch Cash Advance Replenishments
- Reviews request for payment and liquidation reports for each Branches
- Validates liquidation report attachments in ERP and coordinates related concerns with requestors, if necessary.
- Tax and Compliance
- Prepares and files BIR tax returns applicable to the company including alpha list
- Prepares reconciliation of filed BIR tax returns vs accounts ledger, in the absence of other Accounting Officers
- Prepares and submit the annual compliance of accredited agents to BIR
- Ensure completeness of necessary documents to file the Business Permits for each designated branch
- Updated accounting records to comply with Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Loose-leaf Books of Accounts filing for each Branch
- Maintains a systematic and orderly filing of all documents under custody.
- Periodic checking of update on statutory compliance and accounting standards
- Takes on other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time and in the absence of other Accounting Officers.
- A graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or other relevant programs.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to applicant