Job Openings Sales Officer-Rizal
About the job Sales Officer-Rizal
A. Deliver on Sales Targets
- Conduct daily sales activities to meet the companys sales and productivity targets.
- Oversee the day to day sales activities of agents under his/her leadership.
- Set sales targets for sales agents, monitors, and ensure achievement of targets.
- Develops daily and weekly itinerary for the agents to ensure that they meet required client visits
- Attend to issues raised by agents in the team and strive to develop solutions. If needed, escalate issues to Field Sales Supervisor.
- Ensure that sales operations conducted by agents are within company standards and in support of company values.
- Implement marketing and promotional campaigns to support sales growth.
- B. Develop a highly productive Sales Team
- Handle the hiring and performance of sales agents under his/her team.
- Ensure that his/her sales teams has the right tools, skills, product knowledge, and discipline to achieve high performance.
- With at least 2 years of related experience from any of the following industries: Lending/Financing, Banking, Credit and Collections, Local BPOs focused on Debt Management, Underwriting, or Sales of a Financing Product.