About the job IT Engineer
As an IT Engineer, you will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, installing software, managing network systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
To ensure success as an IT Engineer, you should have
extensive experience maintaining large-scale computer systems, the ability to
project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Ultimately, a top-level
IT Engineer can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly
meet the needs of the company.
IT Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.