About the job Online Marketing Manager (German Speaking)
My client is a leading provider of experience gifting. They have a presence in several markets across Europe. Their vision is to offer gifting experiences to create memories for their customers.
They now have an exciting opening for a Native German/Swiss speaker who has a passion for marketing and performance. In this role you will be an integral part of the performance team, where your primary job will be build, manage and optimise campaigns for the Swiss Markets
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Manage, Develop and optimise campaigns in the Swiss markets
- Assist team members as required
- Develop & manage paid search campaigns across Google Ads, Google Shopping and Microsoft ads.
- Set up and monitor paid social campaigns through paid social platform.
- Report on and build actionable insights on all campaigns
- Progress and maximize campaign performance by evaluating data through Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword research and keyword expansion
- Optimize ad copies and landing pages to drive growth
- Maintain and make sure that tracking elements are in place and working as required
- Stay up to date with current industry trends
- Must have excellent Swiss / German language skills and fluency in English
- 3 Years Experience managing PPC campaigns across search and social
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Shopping Experience
- Strong attention to detail
Salary from 50K DOE
Apply today through our trusted partner - ThinkDifferently.ie
We're an equal opportunity agency. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status