About the job Finance Manager
Job Description - Finance
What We Do:
TLM International FZE is a Distributor of Wi-Fi Networking and Consumer Technology Hardware. Established in 1997, TLM boasts a distribution portfolio of leading ICT brands including HP, Epson, Ubiquiti, MikroTik, TP-Link, RF-Elements, Aruba and many more. TLM is also a strategic investor in its logistics capabilities and has over 300,000sqft of world-class warehousing facilities in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai.
What We’re Looking For:
· A self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic CA or equivalent with 5+ years of UAE experience
· Business acumen and commercial awareness to deliver business objectives; ability to evaluate, justify and implement suitable strategic options.
· Great leadership skills to manage and organize a finance team
· Adopt and apply innovative methods to recommend and implement strategy.
· Good organizational skills, with ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple accountabilities simultaneously
· Strong analytical ability with Advanced Excel skills focused on automating tasks
collaborate across levels of the organization including interactions at senior
What Will You Do:
Finance & Business Strategy:
· Act as an internal consultancy to Managing Director to monitor the business and drive growth towards long-term objectives
· Organize internal and external reporting; make constructive proposals, set KPIs and closely monitor the group’s finances
· Analyze financial information to produce financial forecasts; prepare variance analysis and recommendations on monthly /quarterly financial figures from business units
· Develop relationships with the other Business Units to drive financial management and processes
· Assist the MD in developing Financial Strategic Planning such as the 3Y Plan
· Review purchase cycle and analyze the cash flow.
· Follow up and control the expenditure budgets allocated to the business unit
· Monitor the cost structure of the companies’ business units and prepare business profitability analysis
· Provide Internal Control and ensure compliance with all Group Policies and Procedures
· Develop and improve processes related to expenditure
· Provide analytical support as required to various cross-function initiatives
· Instigate and participate in all process improvement initiatives including technology upgrade, automation, and new process adoption
Leading and managing the team:
· Lead, motivate and manage finance team to optimize performance and effectiveness; map out team organization, responsibilities, set objectives, track workflow, and support the entire finance team’s growth
· Collaborate with other business unit managers to ensure compliance and progress towards business objectives
· Set clear Financial Policies across the group applying appropriate digital technologies
· Establish clear and meaningful KPI metrics to track performance.
· Regular strategy meetings with group heads to deliver business objectives.
· Act proactively and think strategically; anticipate organizational needs and recognize the wider business environment dynamics
What We Offer:
· A great workplace environment with fun, energetic teammates
· An opportunity to be part of fast-growing business that welcomes new ideas
· Compensation structure as per industry standards