We are Nuvei, the payment technology partner of thriving brands. We provide the intelligence and technology businesses need to succeed locally and globally, through one integration – propelling them further, faster. Uniting payment technology and consulting, we help businesses remove payment barriers, optimize operating costs and increase acceptance rates. Our proprietary platform offers direct connections to all major payment card schemes worldwide, supports over 450 local and alternative payment methods and 150 currencies. Our purpose is to make our world a local marketplace. Learn more at www.nuvei.com.
About the position:
The Acquiring / Banking Partner Manager will be responsible for managing key relationships with Acquiring / Banks for the Nuvei group in the UK, Europe, Asia, and LatAm. You will also be responsible for developing the Acquiring / Banks partner strategy alongside other Nuvei Group functions, which will include building new relationships, continuous management of annual due diligence reviews and overseeing day to day queries.
The successful candidate will be continuously developing and managing a portfolio of Acquiring and Banking relationships globally, primary objectives are to build new relationships in key strategic regions, maintain partner satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop the Nuvei brand and ultimately increase business and revenues to Nuvei through a combination of harvesting and cross selling suite of Acquiring and Banking products and services.
The successful person will be responsible to ensure all aspects of partner Acquiring & Banking, management are met to include, but not limited to:
- Acting as a single point of contact for the Acquiring & Banking partner and liaising collaboratively across a variety of internal functions
- Managing contract reviews, negotiations and annual due diligence
- Developing key product opportunities, thus increasing our product range, geographical capabilities and reducing cost
- Understanding Acquiring & Banking partner growth strategies and how these can be linked to Nuvei's growth aims and product suite.
- Reviewing profitability reporting for Acquiring & Banking partner portfolio on a monthly basis to ensure all accounts are cost effective and in line with forecast
- Identifying any additional Acquiring & Banking & opportunities within each partner relationship
- Identifying a variety of additional revenue opportunities within each partner
- React to Acquiring & Banking & queries in a professional and timely manner and work with supporting departments to resolve to a satisfactory standard.
- Pro-actively contact Acquiring & Banking partners through social media, telephone and face to face appointments.
- Exhibiting awareness of sector/geography competitive pricing
- Forecast and track Acquiring & Banking partner metrics.
- Conducting annual audits and quarterly review (including site) visits
- Support line manager in strategically looking at Nuvei obtaining it's own banking license.
- Establishing internal relationships with support departments, i.e., Product, Finance, Compliance, Sales, Implementation, Credit and Risk, Legal etc and follow required processes
- Provide weekly / daily (key data) information to line manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner.
- To work and contribute within the broader global teams, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives.
- To work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company.
- Carry out any additional duties which would be deemed by the Line manager and company to be in the best interest of the company and its customers.
- 5 years' experience with the card and payments industry, Acquiring & Banking experience useful
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Prospecting skills, experience in identifying potential Acquiring & Banking partners in key geographical location
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent communication/relationship management and negotiation skills
- A proven ability to maximize every opportunity including cross-selling
- Have thorough knowledge of acquiring, payment services, banking operations, and current market trends
- An ability to work under pressure and take responsibility with minimal supervision
- An aptitude to detect gaps, analyze and propose solutions
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Team work ethic