NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Candidates must have the following background and experience to be considered:
- University Degree preferably technical (electrical, mechanical, automation)
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling electronic automation components to OEM’s, distributors and integrators in Mexico and Central America
- Minimum 2 current years hiring, firing, training and leading a sales team and developing a regional sales organization
- Current experience selling electronic sensors, relays, timers, energy management systems, electronic motor controllers, safety devices, field bus systems and other automation components to industrial and building automation industries
- Customers include original equipment manufacturers in the automotive, energy, food and beverage, material handling, mining, packaging, plastics, elevator, smart building, automatic door and HVAC industries
- Candidates must have experience selling electronic automation components for one or more of these companies: ABB, Schneider, Siemens, Honeywell, Rockwell, Square D, Eaton, Allen Bradley, Moeller, Crouzet, Turck, Pepperl & Fuchs, Omron, Banner, Crydon, Autonics.
Candidate will base out of an office in Mexico City, manage a sales team of 8 and report to a VP of Sales in the U.S.A. Compensation will include a Base Salary up to $70K in pesos plus variable bonus up to 30%, insurance and car allowance.
Sensors Automotive Bonus HVAC Spanish Mining Hiring Distributors Components Energy Compensation Automation Insurance Salary Sales English Training Management
$ 50.00 - 60.00 (US Dollar)