About the job SME Investment Manager (Investment Firm)
SME Investment Manager (Investment Firm)
SME Investment Director
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Supporting investment team with respect to developing financings, sales, developments, capital raising, bank financing and governance.
- Conducting appropriate market research on target prospects, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm's strategies and differentiating factors
- Working closely with key partners to help portfolio companies grow value and achieve a healthy return on investment.
- Taking a pro-active approach to identify problems of under-performance and/or non-compliance at fund manager level
- Due diligence including feasible studies, investment analysis, compose investment memos, financial modelling, and manage investment subscriptions
- Monitor on-going financial and operational performance
- Set up of necessary and reasonable organization plan and major assignment schedule for the team.
- Execution of monthly and weekly report to SME Investment Director.
- Degree or Msc in Accountancy, Finance, Business or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years, experience as investment analysis in Finance or Equity environment.
- Background in working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Professional working proficiency in English and Khmer.
- Strong and positive drive to take up ad-hoc tasks.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluent with financial modelling for the purpose of financial analysis for potential acquisitions
$2000 - $3500 Gross
As per Cambodia Law
Mon – Fri
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Recruiter contact details
Head of Recruitment
012 790 143