Job Openings Senior Sales Manager (International)
About the job Senior Sales Manager (International)
Senior Demand Generation Manager
As soon as possible
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Contribute to and help the company Leadership Team: 1) Discovering and sharing useful knowledge; 2) debating possible strategies and courses of action; 3) deciding key business issues; 4) delivering results.
- Create a strong pro-consumer, pro-customer and pro-sales culture in the company.
- Deploy company principles, objectives and strategies throughout Demand Generation Department.
- Drive creation of company and brand Marketing and Sales Strategic and Tactical Plans at least annually (e.g. Product, Promotion, Price, Placement).
- Integrate both Marketing and Sales efforts to deliver business objectives and results, ensuring seamless execution of the whole plan (e.g. right quality, on schedule and on budget).
- Guide continuous improvement of consumer, shopper and retailer journeys to maximize company revenue and profits.
- Ensure that Demand Generation activities are focused, on-strategy and performing via regular follow-up with others and going to the places where the actual work gets done.
- Develop and optimize Marketing and Sales processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and speed.
- Coordinate with managers in all departments to obtain goods, services and information, being a strong and diplomatic internal customer with high standards.
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts and strategic partners in Asean + Countries
- Monitor key metrics, review results with subordinates and coach problem solving to close gaps between target and actual performance.
- Strategic and Long-Term Thinker: You seek to make a few big decisions instead of a hundred small decisions. You have a logical mind that seeks out fresh alternatives when confronted with obstacles. You are able to set big business goals 3+ years in the future and develop plans and ways to achieve those goals.
- Self-driven: You seek big opportunities and big challenges. You are motivated to learn and achieve.
- Ownership: You accept ultimate responsibility for everything that affects the scope of your work. There is no one else to blame.
- Decisive: You regularly demonstrate the ability to make effective decisions and settle issues to enable progress.
- Curious: You are open to new and different ideas and possibilities. You seek options: inquiring, studying, experimenting, and learning.
- Cooperative: You work productively with others at all levels, inside and outside of the company. You help co-workers achieve better results. You help the team work together toward common goals.
- Focusing: You concentrate attention, energies and efforts of yourself and others on the most important things.
- Strong consumer and trade marketing plus sales experience in CPG and/or FMCG (e.g. Food & beverage)
- Brand management experience
- Demonstrable history of developing and leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrable history of turning low performing employees into high performing employees
- Experience managing a P&L
- Extensive experience selling and marketing in urban and provincial settings
- Extensive experience with both digital and traditional marketing methods
- Strong analytical skills
USD6000 - USD8000
Insurance, seniority, transportation, phone allowance
Mon - Sat
8:00am - 5:00pm
2 - 3times
Recruiter contact details
Channita CHEV - Recruitment Manager
Cellcard +855 11 55 66 95
Smart +855 81 98 67 67 (telegram/whatsapp)