About the job HR Labor Relations Specialist
HR Labor Relations Specialist
About the company
- Interpret and administer labor contracts
- Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.
- Prepare Collective bargaining agreements, contract proposals or counter-proposals for collective bargaining or other labor negotiations.
- Draft rules or regulations to govern collective bargaining activities in collaboration with company, government, or employee representatives.
- Present the position of the company or of labor during arbitration or other labor negotiations.
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Propose resolutions for collective bargaining or other labor or contract negotiations.
- Assess risk levels associated with collective bargaining strategies.
- Play an advisory role in updating the HR team with law evolutions
- Train managers or supervisors on topics related to labor relations
- Be the contact person of HR Division with the ministry of labor and Vocational training
- Ensure all requirements are fulfilled and documented accordingly. Extend good cooperation with the Labor Inspector of the ministry of labor during their mission into the company
- Ensure social dialogue in maintaining a proper communication channel with unions and employees representatives /shop stewards.
- Organize meetings when necessary or consultations
- Bachelors Degree in HR or legal background in labor law
- At least 3 years experience handling labor relations topics
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Khmer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Highly analytical thinker and problem solver
- Proven attention to detail, extremely organized
- High-quality judgment and sound decision-making
- Proficiency in MS. Office and other applications
USD 1500-2000 Gross
Monthly allowance, Insurance, NSSF, 13-month, Bonus
Monday to Friday
8:00am-6:00pm (Friday 8:00-5:00pm)
Recruiter contact details
Nisai SOVANN - Recruitment Consultant
- Email: [email protected]
- Cellcard +855 11 959 404
- Smart +855 81 429 666