Job Openings Real Estate Planning Deputy Director / Director
About the job Real Estate Planning Deputy Director / Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic planning and design management of primary and ground-up development. Including master planning and infrastructure planning of a township development, project planning of large-scale mixed developments.
- Lead in the process of large-scale development phasing, evaluation of development feasibility and its product positioning.
- Manage the master planning, design consultants, secondary development developers and achieve a reliable and sustainable masterplan that can meet the corporate and financial targets set by our investors.
- Work alongside Investment Department and Projects/Construction Department to provide key strategic advice for planning and design perspective, such as product placement, planning restriction and sustainability on primary and secondary real estate development project.
- Minimum 12 years of experience working in an established real estate development firm with significant exposure to primary land master planning and master development and some in secondary developments.
- Demonstrate ability to lead a design team with a strong track record of large-scale project or township project.
- Experience in working on the real estate developer with implemented project is a must.
- Experience in urban planning, product positioning and feasibility study is a must.
- Experience in working with JV partners, operators (Hotel, MICE, Integrated Resort, Hospitality projects is a plus) and ability to do business development will be a plus.
- Strong real estate fundamentals and knowledge in the value chain and life cycle of real estate product to be able to position the development and phasing accurately.
- Candidate must come from a master planner/ architect / design background.
- Candidate must be proficient in English, with minimal conversational Mandarin.
- Candidate should have experience setting up a real estate planning and design team, structure and procedures.
- Candidate must demonstrate good leadership, stakeholders management, communication and presentation skill sets.
- The candidate will be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia