Job Openings Marketing Manager
About the job Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing
As soon as possible
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for the company or department;
- Develop marketing plan/strategies and marketing budget according to the marketing plan;
- Monitor market trends and information related to competitors, identify market opportunities and
- potential areas of development/focus, and develop market strategies and brand awareness to gain
- market share and achieve top-line targets for the brand;
- Develop appropriate annual strategic marketing plan and drive calendar, including budgets and
- manpower requirements to comply with supporting the divisions' marketing needs in line with the
- business line/market requirements;
- Work with in-house designers on developing artwork related to content on social media;
- Work with external agencies to ensure objectives and goals are met and make further
- recommendations to improve all communication stages on social media;
- Manage and direct relationships with advertising agencies and other suppliers to ensure cost-
- effectiveness, direct and participate in the creative process, and the development of all advertising
- programs (including broadcast, print, and digital);
- Work with the procurement team to secure the best pricing and maintain a good working relationship
- with vendors;
- Organize, control and manage POSM and events;
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative employees;
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products;
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies;
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring the employees meet deadlines and complete necessary tasks;
- Analyze data to evaluate their marketing efforts' success and develop new ideas to improve brand
- marketing and exposure;
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to line management;
- Conduct weekly team meetings to raise work problems and find solutions;
- Other tasks as assigned by Head of Marketing and upper management.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration, communications studies, or a related field.
- A masters degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position and proven work experience in strategic
- communication, advertising, marketing, or related areas.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience with a property development/construction company.
- Knowledge of market research and analysis. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in marketing trends locally and globally.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Excellent communications skills, working effectively with media and the public.
- Be able to use MS. Office, Internet & E-mail.
- Ability to work under pressure and reliability.
- Proficient in English speaking & writing.
USD1500 - USD2000 (negotiable)
Mon - Sat (morning)
8:00am - 5:00pm
Recruiter contact details
Channita CHEV - Recruitment Manager
Cellcard +855 11 55 66 95
Smart +855 81 98 67 67 (telegram/whatsapp)