About the job Chief Operating Officer (E-commerce)
Chief Operating Officer (E-commerce)
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients and all other professional business relationships.
- Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process, participate in the company’s road shows.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Regularly and systematically evaluates the results of overall operations
- Provides a strong day-to-day leadership presence, possessing an execution mind-set and a bias toward action.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management or related
- MBA from Top Business School Preferred
- 5-10 years of executive level operational experience required.
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills.
- Budgeting and/or financial focused mindset helpful.
- Experience in group facilitation and working on teams
- Experience with office systems, computer literacy, and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to be discrete and confidential with sensitive information
- Demonstrated project/program management skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
USD $2,000- $3,000 +
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Recruiter contact details
- Recruitment Consultant
- + 855 (0) 98808603 (Telegram & WhatsApp)