About the job Deputy Project Manager
Deputy Project Manager
About the company
Real Estate Developer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I. Job Summary
The Deputy Project Manager (DPM) manages key client projects and costs, project, technical teams of the Group in collaboration with the Project Manager. Project directing and management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope of quality/works as per clients briefs and requirements. Oversee all aspects of projects from vacant land, feasibility to completion and handing over to clients and users. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare consolidated reports for upper management regarding to status of project in terms of costing, timeline, and other related issues.
DPM will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He/she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new team members as needed to fulfill client needs.
II. Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal teams and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope of quality/works and within budget as per clients briefs.
- Define of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and preparing technical and financial feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation as per projects briefs.
- Consolidate a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress by respective project managers.
- Manage changes to the project scopes, project schedule and project costs as per projects briefs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks with respective project manager.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Review, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for the teams.
- Meet with clients to take detailed clients briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate and allocate project tasks based on project & technical staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance and analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Review and develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other project and technical staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in development and/or construction project management of 5 million USD up as the owners representative from vacant land to post completion.
- Experience in managing government construction project, liaison with government representative, and rough understanding of governmental administration and politics are preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, relevant engineering and other project management software.
- Project Management Professional with APM or RICS or equivalent is a plus.
- Bachelor/master's Degree in appropriate disciplines, engineering field, construction management, built environment or real estate study or equivalent proven experience and basic relevant academic qualifications.
Skills & Abilities
- Developing and tracking project budgets.
- Financial & Technical Feasibility Analysis.
- Coaching, Equipping Mentoring Skills.
- Project Management and Time Management Skillset.
- Process Improvement and Performance Management.
- Value Engineering and Management.
- Positive Mindset, Diligence, and Initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadline required.
- Being honest, friendly, flexible, high commitment, team player and strong work ethic.
13th month salary, health insurance, NSSF, seniority
Mon Sat (half day)
Recruiter contact details
Channita CHEV Senior HR
- Cellcard +855 12 207 423
- Smart +855 70 615252
Whatsapp/Telegram: +855 70 615252