About the job Finance and Accounting Manager (Manufacturing)
Finance and Accounting Manager (Manufacturing)
About the company
an international corporation encompassing retail, wholesale distribution, importing, international trading and manufacturing.
Sihanouk Ville, Cambodia
- Provide strategic financial leadership and direction to finance department and function.
- Administer financial accountability and compliance needs on policies, guidelines and laws of the country, including compliance needs for internal on budgeting and expenditure policies & procedure.
- Mitigate and manage financial risks, this includes strengthening/ establishing Internal Control systems and procedures.
- Promote and strengthen financial stewardship and cost efficiency principles within the organization.
- Ensure financial operational needs and services are effectively delivered, e.g. employee payroll and benefits, tax, external payments, timeliness accuracy etc.
- Initiate business process improvements and enhance financial function and services.
- 3+ years in a team leading role for financial function/ department
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a mix of other degrees with relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of government grant regulations and financial reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
Up to $2000 Gross
Insurance, 13th Month, Housing provided and other benefits as per Cambodia Law
8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Recruiter contact details
Jeudy LENG Senior Recruitment Consultant
Cellcard +855 89 611 377
Smart +855 81 435 666