About the job Finance Manager
As soon as possible
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- To coach and lead a team of accounting and finance staff (accounting, controlling, and billing).
- Manage day to day accounting/ finance function of the business units.
- To manage the month end/year end process to ensure SAP and HFM (group reporting) are in compliance with IFRS and are submitted according to the gategroups reporting timeline
- To manage forecast, budget & business plan, and other internal reporting processes.
- To ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of customer billing. Also, to ensure receivables are collected from customers on a timely fashion.
- To review and monitor the cash flow and prepare regular cash flow forecasts/ input in the Treasury Management system (TMS).
- To manage Capital Expenditure requests.
- To manage Commercial Tender file preparation process.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and manage bank relationship,
- To review and approve company payments on regular basis.
- To monitor expenditure monthly and propose cost saving measures.
- Report customer profitability, receivables through the Business Warehouse system.
- To manage all local tax matters (payroll, sales, withholding etc.,.). These would include calculation/ submission to local tax authorities as such.
- To ensure compliance of accounting and other finance related policies and internal controls system with local laws/ regulations and Group standard (IFRS, GG authority manual and policies). This will also include internal and external audit compliance.
- To implement improvements to accounting/ finance processes.
- Degree with CPA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience preferably in FMCG, Manufacturing, Catering or Aviation
- Strong leadership and change management experience
- SAP and Hyperion Experience
- English Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to engage with key stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to analyze problem and deliver appropriate solution.
- Ability to influence outcomes and manage change
NSSF, Personal Accident Insurance, Bonus
8:00am 6:00pm (might need to come in on Sat for the meetings)
Recruiter contact details
Channita CHEV Recruitment Manager
- Cellcard +855 11 55 66 95
- Smart +855 81 98 67 67 (telegram/whatsapp)