About the job Project Development Director
Project Development Director
Property Development Director
About the company
Real Estate Developer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Project Development Director is responsible for the end-to-end conceptualization, commercialization and the successful management and delivery of high-quality projects at various stages of the development life cycle. The Project Development Director manages key client projects and costs, project, technical teams of the Group. Project directing and management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope of quality/work as per clients briefs and requirements. Oversee all aspects of projects. from vacant land, feasibility, to completion and handing over to clients and users. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare consolidated reports for Executive Management and Board regarding status of all projects in terms of costing, timeline, and other related issues.
Reporting directly to the CEO , this role works closely with each business unit including our in-house construction team, and design functions as well as key external suppliers to deliver incredible projects.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Create SOP and policies for the project department and update SOP and policies to become to the international standard.
- Coordinate internal teams and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope of quality/works and within budget as per clients briefs;
- Define of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and preparing technical and financial feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation as per projects briefs;
- Consolidate a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress by respective project managers;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs as per projects briefs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks with respective project manager;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Review, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for the teams;
- Meet with clients to take detailed clients briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate and allocate project tasks based on project & technical staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Track project performance and analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Review and develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other project and technical staff members;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by CEO and GSA and stated in the Letter of Employment executed.
- Strong commercial project/development senior management experience
- 15+ years of relevant project planning and delivery experience
- The ability to mentor and grow team members
- Proven experience in the above-mentioned roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
Skills & Abilities
- Developing and tracking project budgets
- Financial & Technical Feasibility Analysis
- Coaching, Equipping Mentoring Skills
- Project Management and Time Management Skillset
- Process Improvement and Performance Management
- Value Engineering and Management
- Positive Mindset, Diligence, and Initiative
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadline required
- Being honest, friendly, flexible, high commitment, team player and strong work ethic.
USD6000 - USD8000
Mon Sat (half day)
Recruiter contact details
Channita CHEV Senior HR
- Cellcard +855 12 207 423
- Smart +855 70 615252
Whatsapp/Telegram: +855 70 615252