Job Openings Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical)
About the job Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical)
About the company
- Call planning and product detailing as per company directives to ensure revenue generation.
- Meeting and maintaining the Top customers.
- Identifying Pharmacies to conduct promotional activities.
- Market Coverage
- Business Generation as per Company Strategy
- Team management & leading towards company goals.
- Monitoring and control of Field activities - Promoting Products, Booking orders, Product Availability
- Feedback to Higher Management
- Implement strategies for Brand Deliverables.
- Competitor Analysis and mapping
- Promote the proper positioning and messaging for the product.
- Enable sales teams with appropriate scientific marketing inputs.
- Brief and train the sales force regularly building the capability of the team.
- KOL development and engagement
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in Pharma Sales
- Experience of leading a team of Sales Rep
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
USD 900 to 1500 gross
NSSF, 13-month salary, Seniority, Private insurance and yearly increment
Monday to Friday and Sat half day
8 am to 5:30 pm
Recruiter contact details
Jeudy LENG Senior Recruitment Consultant
Cellcard +855 89 611 377
Smart +855 81 435 666