About the job Planning and Development Manager (Construction and Development)
Planning and Development Manager
About the company
Group of Company – Construction and Property Development
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Provides landscape architecture, planning, and project management services to a wide variety of private and public clients; either in support of the project manager or designer/planner on large, complex projects or performing as project manager or lead designer/planner on others.
- Serves in a firm-wide leadership role in the pursuit and implementation of legacy work through exceptional design, project documentation, planning, business development, and/or project management.
- Establish policies and procedures and interpret, administer, and enforce the zoning ordinances, subdivision regulation, development application procedures, and building code regulations of the city.
- Supervise all full time/part time staff and applicable consultants.
- Manage and organize all activities relating to the city’s planning and zoning, building permitting and inspections, GIS, and development functions to ensure enforcement of adapted ordinances, comprehensive plans, and policies created by the city council and the planning and zoning commission.
- Oversee the development, updating, and distribution of the GIS mapping database, serve as liaison to the Public Work Department to ensure that all existing City infrastructure, new infrastructure, and change to existing infrastructure are correctly represented on the GIS mapping database.
- Serve as staff liaison for the Plaining and Zoning Commission and other ad-hoc committed under the direction of the Planning and Zoning commission. prepare staff reports and draft ordinance for planning resolutions.
- Review petitions for annexation, zoning, primary plats, conditional user permits, variances, appeals, and exceptions to be heard by the city council, Planning and Zoning Commission, and the board of adjustment. Attend meeting of all the bodies serving as the city’s witness during each hearing.
- Review and analyze all proposals of private or public development in the city. Review all residential and commercial plans for compliance with zoning ordinance, subdivision regulation, comprehensive plan, technical specifications, and other plans, policies, and procedures pertinent within the Planning and Development.
- Meet with the coordinate staff’s meeting with all customers to provide professional consultation assistance in explaining, preparing, and processing the city development applicants, procedures,
- Minimum 8-10 years related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning/design, landscape Architecture, geography, public Administration, or related field. Communicate effectively and courteously with associates, developer.
- Effectively execute Department activities including formulating and implementing policy and programs within established resource and budgetary constraints.
- Interpret and apply federal, state, and local policies, procedures, law, and regulations.
- Provide effective leadership, mentoring, coaching, training, and evaluation to subordinates.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong Organization skills.
$4000 - $6000
- Car Park/free Parking
- Private medical insurance (Health, Accident and life)
- Provident fund (in progress)
- Training Programs.
- Staff Discounts
- Others (Annual Party, Annual Staff Retreat)
- Housing Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Petrol Allowance (Depend)
- Monthly Gasoline Allowance
- Meal Allowance (Depend)
- Accommodation Allowance (Depend)
- Transportation Allowance (Depend)
- Flight Ticket and Visa
- Birthday Allowance 25$
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Sick Leave 7 days
- Holiday follow by prakas
Mon – Fri and Half on Saturday
Recruiter contact details