About the job Marketing and Admissions Director (Education)
Marketing and Admissions Director (Education)
About the company
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- To ensure that your school’s key touch-points for parents, from awareness to enrolment and beyond, are based on parental needs and company’s strategy/ direction are properly designed, implemented and monitored and that each is evaluated for its effectiveness. But at the same time, planned in view of how all campaigns will interlinked and complement one another. Ensure that the school’s core messages are integrated consistently across all touch-points, that its brand is strong, evidence-based and compelling.
- To ensure that you maintain an up-to-date evidence base of the needs and concerns of our internal and external stakeholders in relation to the growth and retention of students and that this is evidence is communicated to the Group as and when required
- To ensure that you develop, execute and regularly monitor a marketing, retention and admissions plan for your school that directs each phase of the internal and external marketing processes and that this plan is built on the school’s story and promises that are underpinned by evidence.
- Marketing and Student Recruitment budget and ROI of marketing activities carried out.
- To ensure that your school has an outreach programme that widens the school’s network and positive relationships and reputation in and with the community
- To ensure that every member of staff in school is aware of their role in attracting, converting and retaining students and is actively and appropriately engaged in all three activities.
- Lead the applicant assessment process, to ensure that the school both achieves its enrolment targets and accepts students who are suited to the education on offer
- Create the best possible conditions for converting enquiries into enrolments, through the consistent implementation of effective admissions practice and outstanding customer care.
- Provide the Marketing, Admissions and Communications Team with supportive and focused leadership to enable them to reach their individual, team and school goals; ensure the work of the team is carried out professionally, effectively and to high standards.
- Collate school and market data to inform marketing strategies and tactics; have a thorough understanding of the competitive market.
- Degree plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing environment and sales or service delivery sector
- Have a demonstrable track record of success in a senior sales, marketing or business development role
- Exceptional experience in campaign development and event management
- Have had experience in a customer facing and/or business development role (for example in the hospitality/hotel or private school sectors)
- Have had success in building and optimizing networks
- Possess exceptional follow-through and analytical skills
- Adept at social media and digital marketing
- Be able to take advantage of data and metrics-driven performance enhancement
- Have substantial years’ experience managing and leading teams.
- Experience of brand equity development and in monitoring competitor market activity is an advantage
$3500 - $4500 Gross
- Tuition on Children: 50%
- International Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Mon – Fri
8:00 – 5:30 PM
Recruiter contact details
Head of Recruitment
012 790 143