About the job Deputy Partnership Development Manager
Deputy Partnership Development Manager (Insurance)
Chief Commercial Officer
About the Company
An insurance company which is specialized in health and life insurance established over 100 years in France, it is the first Micro insurance company in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Registered as a Public Limited Company and licensed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance. The company aims to adapt traditional insurance services to the needs and means of low and medium income earners.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Develop the Partnership Portfolio:
- Identify new distribution channels
- Negotiate partnership agreement with relevant entities (processes, products, roles and responsibilities etc…)
- Design Action plans per Partners
- Identify new products for existing partners
- Identify new distribution channels for existing products
- Represent the company and build strong network with potentials partners.
- Ensure timely and accuracy reports and any documents required
Product & Market benchmarking:
- Regularly review competitors’ products
- Benchmark micro insurance activities in developing countries Propose product development plans
Participate to the overall company strategy
- You are expected to participate and give your opinion in supporting the CCO and/or CEO establishing the overall strategy of the company
- Bachelor/master’s degree in related field
- At least 3 -4 years’ experience in the field.
- Has experience in negotiating with C levels
- Strong leadership, positive attitude.
- Possess ability in problem solving, negotiation skills.
- Initiative, flexible and good interpersonal skills
- Attentions to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates high level ethical commitment and reliable.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Excellent communication and organization skill
- Good communications interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible working hour
- Honest, and with high level of integrity
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
12th + loyalty Bonus scheme based on seniority, Insurance, Mobile Allowance
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Recruiter contact details
Head of Recruitment
012 790 143