About the job Sales Manager
We are looking for a B2B Relationship Salesperson with a proven track record to join our company and sell alternative financing solutions to businesses throughout the United States. If you are looking for more than a sales job we are offering an opportunity to be a player and a coach. The future growth path is to build a team by creating the foundation for success for years to come. This is a 1099 position with an equity play in the company after one year. Initially a base pay will be provided with a lucrative commission plan based on performance. Training will be in office at our Scottsdale location for the first month.
This is an opportunity to be a leader and make money by building your book of business, capitalizing on your network, growing your client referrals and relationships.
Why Work With Us:
- Ownership Equity play after one year
- Unlimited Earning Potential - no cap on commissions
- No Holidays, and NO Weekends
- HIgh commission payouts
- Residual growth builds year after year
- We provide industry training
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, BelaPay provides businesses and ISOs a comprehensive selection of electronic payment solutions and merchant processing products with unparalleled data protection and unyielding support. To learn more check out our site: https://belapay.com/
You're the Ideal Candidate if you:
- Previously sold financial products or service or have done sales in a B2B similar industry
- Have 3+ years in a sales role with a proven sales track record in B2B sales
- Have an existing network of C-level, decision makers
- Have sold to execs in small and medium businesses
- Are a great listener and you have a calm demeanor, but know when and how to close
- Desire to build and lead a team to success that exceeds all goals
- Have done outbound cold calling and warm selling and know how to lead others to do the same
- Have worked with short and long term lead/close times
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop selling strategies and KPIs to exceed all expected goals.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain the CRM tool.
- Find new customers to diversify client lists and gain market share.
- Network and attend events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Contact potential clients using multiple sales techniques, including cold calling, warm client lists, emails, meetings, etc.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators.
- Eventually grow a team of reps through hiring, training and coaching.
- Work closely with your sales assistant on underwriting and ensuring all deals go through successfully.
If you're ready to have your career take off and make great money in 2023, apply today and let's talk.