Job Openings Water Damage Restoration Technician
About the job Water Damage Restoration Technician
We pride ourselves on industry knowledge to the highest degree. If you have a thirst for knowledge and are looking to advance your career in the restoration industry, then let's chat. We are sought after by our clients to handle some of the most complicated restoration projects in the AZ market, because we are the best. You will work in a team supported environment and the learning opportunities are endless to sharpen your knowledge and your career.
You're the Ideal Candidate if You:
- Love to learn and have as much passion for the industry as we do- this is not just a job we are looking for a professional, career minded person who wants to grow!
- Have prior industry experience and Water Restoration Technician (WRT) IICRC Certification is strongly preferred
- Can stay calm in stressful situations remaining professional and positive to give the ultimate care and reassurance to our clients
- Live within 5-20 minutes of our location due to emergency response times required
- Can perform physical labor and lift up to 75 lbs. including entering crawl spaces in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and in adverse weather conditions
- Ideally, own your personal basic hand tools necessary for demolition
- Desire a full-time position M-F with regular daytime hours and can work weekly rotational on-call nights and weekends for emergencies
Why Work With Us:
- You'll be provided one of our latest commercial vehicles on the market with upgraded interiors
- We offer after-hour bonuses, on-call pay and performance bonuses to help reward work ethic and loyalty
- Utilize the most advanced, state-of-the-art drying equipment
- Ability to earn additional advanced IICRC Certifications, we invest in you!
- Bonus Program
- Cell phone Reimbursement
- Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- A fully stocked kitchen with lots of snacks to keep you fueled and hydrated throughout the day
- Free Uniforms
- A great team of experts to work with - our culture and people are a priority!
- Biweekly or Twice Monthly-Direct Deposit
- After-hours Bonuses, On-Call Pay and Performance Bonuses - Summer & Fall are peak season
What You'll be Doing:
- Respond to emergency losses within 60-90 minutes for Water, Fire, Mold, Biohazard/Trauma, Hoarding, Contents- at any given time, urgently and safely.
- Professional and continuous communication with your team members, customers, and insurance adjusters throughout the mitigation process and supervisors for changes in work orders
- Remove affected building materials as necessary; Setting up restoration equipment, cleaning, moving, and packing of contents, demolition sheets, moisture mapping, progressive dry logs and maintaining all tools, equipment, and vehicles per company protocol
- Documentation of work completion via paperwork, photos and utilizing our software programs & forms
- Follow All Federal, State & Local Laws with regards to Asbestos, Lead, EPA, OSHA, etc.
PuroClean of Chandler is a national restoration & disaster cleanup franchise located in the East Valley of the Phoenix Metro. We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join our emergency mitigation team, which mitigates property damage after disasters involving Floods, Fires, Mold Damage, Biohazard, Hoarding, and Contents Damage. Our customers are almost always in crisis mode and have no idea how to handle the situation, which is where we come in. We approach each situation cool, calm and collected and handle the loss with Professionalism, Competency and Urgency which is why we are known as the "Paramedics of Property Damage."
Our Core Company Values:
- Integrity-We Do the Right thing even when no one is watching
- Positive Attitude-We are upbeat and eager to serve
- Competent-We place a strong emphasis on increasing our knowledge by seeking out continuing education, learning the intricacies of industry standards and evolving best practices
- Faithful-We follow through with all the commitments we make to each other and our customers
- Professional-We hold ourselves and our team members to the highest of standards and conduct
- Betterment-We continuously strive to improve daily in all that we do