About the job C&B Supervisor
To give the supervision to all activities of C&B team, which include:
1. Employee data:
● Collect and maintain confidential employment related records, files, reports, … according to policy and legal requirements.
● Follow up probation evaluations, contract renewal evaluations and prepare labor contracts within the required time frame.
● Prepare documents in relation to employees (i.e. promotion, demotion, termination, certificates etc.) ensuring high standard quality and timeliness criteria are always met.
● Play the administration role to the HRIS system.
2. Payroll & Tax:
● Ensure the calculation and whole process of monthly payroll are done properly.
● Ensure accurate monthly SHUI contribution and on-time payment as regulated by Law, manage employee’s claim and allowance payment from Government Social Insurance fund.
● Oversee the registration of individual tax code, employee's dependents information and the PIT finalization to government's tax department, also for the PIT payment.
● Ensure all the submission related to SHUI are done properly.
● Give the solution to any issues happened and lead the team to take action.
● Manage the people cost budget and internal payment issues
● Generate and submit periodic reports to the Labor office and other reports to site authorities.
● Keep up to date related regulations and spread out to the team
● Other tasks as assigned by C&B supervisor
● At least 05 years of professional experience in C&B, used to manage a team is preferred
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, …).
● Good understanding of local labor law and regulations.
● Good communication and problem-solving skills
● Be willing to work under high pressure and tight timetable