About the job HRBP
Topica Edtech Group is a multinational educational technology company. It provides online education including bachelor's degree programs, English speech tutoring courses (Topica Native), technology platform for massive online open courses in a variety of fields (Edumall), online learning platform for kids (Stuydnow).
We are looking for a HRBP to undertake all HR activities for the Vietnam branch.
● Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
● Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
● Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
● Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
● Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
● Works closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
● Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
● Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
● Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
● Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
● Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Identify, analyze Departments’ recruitment needs and make plan to fulfill those needs in accordance to given timeline;
● Take charge of sourcing and hunting suitable candidates from fresher, junior, level (including talents or mass (sales/ customer service..)
● Minimum 5 years working experience, with 2- 3 years in HR General, preferably in a Tech company.
● Honest, hardworking, ability to deal with pressure situations.
● Strong skills in communication, negotiation and leadership.
● Ability to align HR functions with the business goals, strong business acumen.
● Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
● English fluency.