About the job Product Manager
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
As a Product Manager, you will drive the product strategy to align with and empower business strategy. Leading cross-functional effort for brainstorming, designing, implementing innovative solutions. Support problem/opportunity verifying & sizing, impact evaluating, product/idea feasibility analysis.
What will you do?
- Good understanding of design thinking, user research and related activities as well as market insights, conduct data analysis. Understands different strategies and best practices in market validation.
- Deep understanding of methodologies, frameworks, tools & techniques for product prioritization, planning & road mapping for critical projects that run across teams
- Work closely with UI/UX designer to support design guidelines for Web, Android and iOS platforms and domain knowledge with visual and interaction design sensibility and strong design rationale.
- Cooperate and communicate with cross functional teams effectively to proactively seeks feedback from various stakeholders. Interprets and considers their needs and interest in decision-making to build trust. Supports others to maintain positive stakeholder relationships and to manage conflict.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques as well as software development life cycle.
- Coach & train team member for the effectively planning, coordinating, aligning activities, as well as managing project's progress, timeline, quality, budget, resource..
What do you need to bring?
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.