About the job NodeJS Developer
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are looking for talents in Node.js Developing, who will be an important part of assisting Topica in building online education products for the future.
The purpose of the role is to develop our Unified Learning Platform & develop video streaming and live streaming for browsers. Furthermore, you will participate in the development of online payment gateway for our platform. As part of our team of NodeJS Developers, we will ensure that you are working with and trained in the newest technologies and products.
- Work with your team members and related departments
- Apply your knowledge, skills and experience
- Show leadership, very first in leading yourself
- Develop and enhance our Unified Learning Platform
- Develop Video streaming and Live streaming for browsers
- Build integrations with Third party API
- Develop online payment gateway for platform
- Develop CRM system for internal users
What do you need to bring?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- At least 1-year experience with Reactjs and Nodejs
- The right mindset, attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- A comprehensive understanding of MongoDB/Mysql/Postgre
- Proficient use of Ubuntu/Centos
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Proven ability to work with Github and Jira
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and a supportive attitude towards colleagues
- A high degree of integrity
- Demonstrates a "Can Do” attitude, and has a problem-solving mindset
- Background in Software development, Computer Science, Automatization
- Interest in new software Artificial Intelligence products
- English Skills:
- Confident when communicating English
- Be able to handle basic business English reading and writing.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be
joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a
large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an
environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make
it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.