About the job Junior DevOps
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has solid experience in DevOps, CICD Pipeline, Automation, and Programming. Someone is ready to own the design and implementation of new technology and solutions.
DevOps engineers build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
DevOps practices aim to simplify the development process of software.
The role of a DevOps engineer combines aspects of a technical role and an IT operations role. In StudyNow you will have challenges operating products that serve millions of users, you also have to optimize performance and cost billing for infrastructure as well.
We always encourage DevOps involved in knowledge sharing and find out the best way to build infrastructure for multiple projects
What will you do?
- Cooperation with team lead
- Develop and maintain infrastructure system that serve for millions of users
- Produce clear documents on implemented technologies and solutions
- Manage and maintain existing services and tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Vault, Kibana, ElasticSearch ... etc
- Improve Logging and Monitoring Dashboards for systems that have been implemented
- Day-to-day support and collaboration with developers, infra, architect and QA teams, to influence design, operate and architect solutions in multitiered environments
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions to the related team.
What do you need to bring?
- Good knowledge in Container Orchestration with Kubernetes, and/or Openshift
- Familiar with Agile-Scrum
- Hands-on experienced in AWS
- Hands - on experienced in building docker containerized applications
- Good Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Database
- Experienced in Unix / Linux OS
- Experienced in Scripting using Shell / Python
- Experienced in Virtual Machine and Container (Docker)
- Experienced in Centralized Log System ( Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, etc .)
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “DevOps” in email subject