About the job Quality Assurance Specialist
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are currently recruiting for a QA to join our expanding Tech Team here in Topica.
The QA will be expected to track, monitor and take the full responsibility of the quality of the software products which we deliver to our users.
The QA will play a pivotal role in our organization, and will be working closely with colleagues which are based all over the world in our Design Teams, Product Teams, Development Teams guiding and leading the way in terms of requirements and solutions
Last but not least, the QA will work closely with our users, investigating on if and how we can improve our product and user experience.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for our product quality
- Work closely with Design, Product & Developers
- Support our users in getting a supreme user experience.
- Other Ad-Hoc assignments as required.
What do you need to bring?
- Previous experience in developing Web application and Mobile Application.
- Experience with bug management tool and development life cycle
- Experience in API testing
- Possess good mathematical / logical thinking skills
- Develop checklist, manual test cases and prioritize scope testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test cases, performance tests, and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Experience in creating a great UX and can optimize our user’s experience.
- A helpful, and kind personality – Interest in working in a team.
- English skill, on at least an intermediate level.
- Collaborator, able to contribute to a variety of tasks.
- Creative and independent problem solver and time management
Nice to have
- Automation Test skill is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience in JMeter
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.