About the job Senior User Engagement Specialist
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being an User Engagement Specialist - Course Purchasing Effectiveness, your main focus is to improve user experiences during their course purchase journey on Topica platform. In details, you will
- Help users to explore and purchase the courses that suit them in the most effective way.
- Help Topica to explore and develop our monetisation strategy, with the aims of optimising revenue.
What will you do?
- Develop monetisation strategies for Topica products.
- Collaborate with the Products, Operations and Sales team to develop product packages, schemes and features.
- Define and monitor metrics of user purchase behaviours
- Analyse user behaviour that related to purchase and course searching in order to provide actionable insights for Topica to improve its products.
- Collaborate with Content team & Sales team to define optimal pricing strategy for courses.
What do you need to bring?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in monetising online products, preferably education products or ecommerce.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, marketing automation and A/B testing tools
- Accuracy in data management, master in statistical reasoning. You are confident in Excel and preferably, have played around with Python, Java Script or SQL
- Optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high
- Comfortable breaking down a topic / analysis and explaining it to different departments
- User-centric & Growth-Hack mindset..
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.