About the job SENIOR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being a Senior Communication Specialist, you will work with Brand Manager to build brand identity and develop brand strategy for Topica. Your work outcome will be measured by lift up in brand top-of-mind and brand preference among our target users.
What will you do?
● Plan & Execute Brand campaigns (both occasional and always-on campaigns) while ensuring brand consistency across different channels.
● Measure campaigns performance to be able to adjust quickly when needed.
● Keep track of market performance and online trends, especially in education industry, to identify opportunities/threats for the Topica brand.
● Work with HR team to promote our brand love among Topicans
What do you need to bring?
● Experience in running social media channels or building social community for online products is a plus
● Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
● Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
● Outstanding communication skills
● Good writing skill and good sense of aesthetic
● Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
What will you gain?
● Flexible working hours
● Lunch and parking allowance
● Fast paced and multinational working environment
● Supportive and professional colleagues
● Awesome & open co-working space
● Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.