About the job C&B Specialist HCM
To give the supervision to all C&B activities of Teacher management (full-time / part-time / coordinator, which include:
1. Employee data:
● Collect and maintain confidential employment related records, files, reports, … according to
policy and legal requirements.
● Follow up probation evaluations, contract renewal evaluations and prepare labor contracts within
the required time frame.
● Prepare documents in relation to employees (i.e. promotion, demotion, termination, certificates
etc.) ensuring high standard quality and timeliness criteria are always met.
● Ensure the administrative activities on the HRIS system.
2. Payroll & Tax:
● Ensure the calculation and whole process of monthly payroll are done properly.
● Ensure accurate monthly SHUI contribution and on-time payment as regulated by Law, manage
employee’s claim and allowance payment from Government Social Insurance fund.
● Ensure the registration of individual tax code, employee's dependents information and the PIT
finalization to government's tax department, also for the PIT payment.
● Monitor the SHUI status and monthly reconcilation.
● Ensure all the submission related to SHUI are done properly.
● Handle all the cases related to SHUI with appropriate solution and support.
● Build and keep the relationship with the authorities.
● Generate and submit periodic reports to the Labor office and other reports to site authorities.
● Keep up to date related regulations and spread out to the team.
● Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
● At least 03 years of professional experience in C&B, with experience in an educational environment is
● C&B knowledge of expat management.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, …)
● Good understanding of labor law and regulations.
● Good communication and problem-solving skills.
● Be willing to work under high pressure and tight timetable