About the job Platform Engagement Manager
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
As a Platform Engagement Manager, you will join the Platform Engagement Growth team to help our users have better learning experiences. Our Growth team elements are all about Data-informed, User-Centric and Experiments in order to drive a Sustainable Growth for Topica.
Your team will be one of the most critical pillars of Growth. You will lead a team that focus on 2 main objectives:
● Enabling buying efficiency
+ Enhancing probability of purchase on site, mostly optimised for direct traffic.
+ Optimise for AOV per users
● Enhancing Student Experience - work alongside Operation team
+ Ensure the percentage of course activated rate after purchase
+ Improve user learning experience on Topica platform which will result on lifting up user frequency, repeated purchase and user retention
+ Explore other opportunities to enhance student experiences by testing and adding new use cases, including (but not limiting to) in-app events, rewards, forum.
What will you do?
- Develop a plan for Platform Engagement to achieve the KPIs of your team.
- Work with your team to explore, set up and optimise occasional campaigns as well as always-on/daily campaigns
- Measure and Report on performances of all acquisition campaigns, assess against goals.
- Work with related departments to lift up activated users; with insights generated from your own campaigns
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research to generate insights that could help improve user engagement.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing and online industry.
- Lead your team members to deliver their assigned tasks in high-quality result
- Coach your team members to develop to their full potential.
What do you need to bring?
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a team of minimum 2 people for product that has more than 20k Daily Active Users
- Experience in User Engagement role or User Experience role, preferably in Ecommerce platform.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, marketing automation and A/B testing tools
- Accuracy in data management, master in statistical reasoning. You are confident in Excel and preferably, have played around with Python, Java Script or SQL
- Optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high
- Comfortable breaking down a topic / analysis and explaining it to different departments
- User-centric & Growth-Hack mindset
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.