About the job Senior Graphic Designer
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Being a Graphic Designer, you will collaborate with different teams of Growth Department to enrich our channels and platform with high quality, highly engaging and creative visual
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Brand team and agency to sharpen our brand visual guidelines.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team, Brand team to produce communication material for campaigns (both brand and performance campaign) including visual for online channels (social media post, online ads banners) and offline channels (print, OOH)
- Collaborate with content team to produce course visuals (instructor banner, course images)
What do you need to bring?
- Have 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Have good communication skills, in both English and Vietnamese
- Have a good sense of aesthetic and always look for new ideas to implement
- Bring energetic attitude to work and have a strong teamwork spirit.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.