About the job Talent Acquisition Internship
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing and
curious Intern for our Talent Acquisition Department.
Our department is responsible for ensuring that our managers across the business receives the right talent at the right time and in the right seats.
During your internship with us, you will be offered the opportunity to work in an international environment, in one of the fastest growing sectors in Vietnam.
What will you do?
- Support the TA team in various recruitment activities, such as: Creation of Job descriptions, Job Advertisements,
- Assessments & Interviews
- Manage and interact with candidates,
- Maintain our database
- Sourcing of CVs: find the best channels
- Nurture partnerships with key Universities, Students Organizations, Professional Associations, Job Fair
- Period: 3 to 6 months
What do you need to bring?
- 4th-year students or fresh-graduates, major: Economics, Trade, Services, Business Administration, HR Management;
- A solid passion or curiosity towards HR;
- Fluency in English, which is our corporate language
- Master of MS Office & SoMe
- Energetic, enthusiastic and sociable.
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given an opportunity to shape and impact your internship with us.
Training & Coaching provide by experts in Topica
Working in an international environment