About the job Java Backend Developers
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and
enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate
about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth
would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make
We are looking for a great Back-End Developer, who are experienced and skilled in Java and microservice to build projects. The purpose of the role is to develop back-end features Restful API, Microservice, AWS stacks technologies. Furthermore, you will participate in the development of internal tools to support Product Users and investigate technical issues. You will help design and implement features that support client side and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency using Java and Microservice, Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
What will you do?
- Develop backend for product using php or nodejs
- Working with the product team to understand features and tasks needed to archive.
- Working with the Test team and Devops to pass the internal process.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
What do you need to bring?
- Professional experience of minimum 2 years with PHP (Laravel,..) or NodeJS, Knowledge in Restful API frameworks
- Knowledge in database programming or design skills, including relational database skills (SQL, Postgres, etc.) having non-relational database skills (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.);
- Knowledge in CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience in working with team mates;
- Experience with other coding languages (i.e Python, ReactJS) is a plus point;
- Experience working, designing microservice systems with high performance, scalability.
What will you gain?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination. We offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to “Java Back-End Developer” in email subject