About the job Partnership Supervisor (University and College)
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
The Uni team, in which you will be working, is diverse and consists of professionals from all over the country. English is our corporate language, and it is very important for us that you master that fluently.
For a newly established position, we are looking for an experienced and professional Partnership Supervisor (University and College) to be in charge of a critical area in the development strategy of the company. The role will play a pivotal part in the development and implementation of the University & Colleges Partnership Strategic Plan of the company.
The role is, as mentioned above, newly established and holds great potential for the right candidate to shape and impact the scope of the position.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Partnership Strategic Plan:
- Contribute to the development of the company’s University & Colleges Partnership Strategic Plan
- Communicate and coordinate the implementation of the company’s University Partnership Strategic Plan with other departments
- Collaboration Project Development and Management:
- Contribute to the development of partnership proposal with universities and colleges
- Coordinate the collaboration projects with universities and colleges
- Usage of Partner relationship management system
- Evolve the use of a PRM tool for effective partnerships management
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Development and management new and current partnership
- Develop and support new and current partnership engagements including identifying and building relationships with prospective collaborative partners on bids
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Uni
WHAT ARE EXPECTED FROM YOU?
- Relevant educational background and experience from a similar role.
- Good understanding of partnership models between universities/colleges and industries.
- Strategic thinking in partnership development and management
- Research skill and analysis skill
- Excellent communication skills, fluently verbal and written English and Vietnamese
- Integrity, reliability, “I can” and “We can” attitude
- Senior business relationship with higher education institutions
- Strong understanding of Higher Education policy, Distance and Online education,
- Strong understanding of English training for universities and college
- Experience in large EdTech company
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, matching our requirements and expectations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. Please refer to “Partnership Supervisor (University & College)” in email subject