About the job Content & Social Media Marketing Specialist
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. Were a multidisciplinary team thats passionate about creating products that improve peoples lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will compose the content, creative and production of marketing materials meant for the internet, social media, TV, or other audio-visual platforms
What will you do?
- Design content marketing agenda and set short-term goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Produce high-quality content by collaborating with design and writing teams.
- Create an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Regularly deliver engaging content.
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Social - paid, organic and community management: Develop the Social
- Media/KOLs/KOCs agenda for both owned and paid activity across all relevant social platforms
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.Generate ideas to increase customer engagement
What do you need to bring?
- At least 2+ years marketing experience in a similar role across content & social
- Experience in creating effective on-brand content and messaging which is activated across a number of channels and platforms
- Proven experience in social media marketing both paid and organic
- Proven experience in content creation and copywriting
- Proven experience of managing media/production agencies
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple campaigns and budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using social media platforms, competitor / data analysis tools including Google Analytics
- Results and measurement focused
- Hands on approach and self-motivated
- Experience of managing team members would be desirable
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.