About the job General Accountant
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
As an accountant general, you’ll be tasked with managing account entries, documents, payments for the company. You may supervise other accounting staff, but your primary responsibility is handing and recording internal financial transactions as well as accountant transactions with the company’s clients and affiliates.
What will you do?
- Check all accounting transactions arising daily/monthly/ yearly;
- Manage receivable & payable debts.
- Asset depreciation
- Responsible for managing various of reports in accordance with Vietnam’s Accounting Standard and compliance with all relevant laws such as PIT, CIT, VAT, financial reports, Accounting management reports;
- Deal with external auditors, banker and other relevant parties;
- Developing and implementing improvements within the accounting implement procedures and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the company's operations;
- Perform other tasks assign by Chief Accountant.
What do you need to bring?
- You have previous working experience in accounting at least 3 years as a General Accountant level.
- You have higher education in accounting: Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or related majors
- Experience in developing an accounting system and implementing SAP would be beneficial.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English language both written and oral.
- Readiness to work in multicultural and global team.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional);
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.