About the job Commercial - Quality Assurance Supervisor
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
● Monitor and manage the application of standard processes in projects.
● Coordinate with internal team to create/optimize the Standard Operating Procedures.
● Evaluate and enhance the quality of student support services.
● Provide analysis on CS and Sales agent and team performance
● Perform analysis of weekly QA scores and make suggestions how to improve the level of service provided by CS and Sales teams
● Identifying business inefficiencies and suggesting potential solutions
● Other duties as assigned by the higher manager.
● Bachelor degree
● At least 2 years of experience in similar supervisory position
● Experience in leading team in call center is a plus
● Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills and leadership.
● Ability to multitask and perform in a constantly changing environment.
● problem-solving, analytical mindset, critical thinking, meticulousness to detail and a strong result orientation is essential. A successful candidate should demonstrate a commitment to long-term success through a consistent focus on a customer and on the best possible use of company resources.
● Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement
● Fluent in English.