About the job Assistant Marketing Manager, Kids Product
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
This person will be responsible for driving a significant portion of the company’s growth, with a focus on kids product portfolio.
What will you do?
- Work with Head of Marketing, business and product to develop full GTM strategy
- Develop operation plan at monthly base, in line with the marketing strategy, deliver detail execution in line with timeline
- Manage CAC (customer acquisition cost) in line with company business strategy. Optimize conversion rate from Leads to Paid students, manage digital agency on SEM and SEO projects, improve the user experience along the conversion funnel
- Brand building and social media plan to build brand awareness; Manage social media, build social content, drive viral marketing program, build KOLs network and maintain key customers relations
- Plan and execute Referral projects, improve Referral experience, enrich Referral tools, monitor Referral performance
- Other business related based on business needs and growth plan
What do you need to bring?
- English proficiency – Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- 3years experience on B2C marketing functions
- Strong experience either Digital channel, SEM or social media.
- Fast moving consumer goods / Online Retail/ Education industry related working experience are preferredStrong business acumen
- Good planning, high learning agility, drive for results
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.