About the job Performance Marketing, Team Lead
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Our Performance Marketing will be a core member of the Marketing team and broader Topica organization. We are looking for someone with at least manager level experience in this domain. This person will be responsible for driving a significant portion of the company’s growth, with a focus on scaling current channels, establishing new channels, and focus on top-of-funnel growth. You will combine deep customer insights, marketing fundamentals, and technical digital marketing skills to lead acquisition marketing campaigns.
You will be the organization’s expert in optimizing paid marketing and all of the associated levers, including campaign structure, bidding strategy, conversion events, and quality scores. You will stay ahead of changes in the ecosystem (e.g. iOS changes) and partner closely with the broader Marketing, Product, creative, and Analytics teams to optimize our go to market strategies across several channels, with a deep emphasis on paid social and search.
What will you do?
- Own budget and performance (e.g., ROAS) across paid social, search, affiliate, sponsored content, and email channels
- Guide a team and partner agencies, overseeing campaign management and in-depth analytics of lifetime value, customer acquisition cost and return on ad spend.
- Experiment and establish new acquisition channels and go-to-market strategies
- Provide guidance and input to Creative team (e.g., designers, copywriters) deliverables including images, videos, and copy
- Coordinate and support the creation of digital content in various forms (banners, blog, videos)
- Partner with Product on conversion rate optimization (CRO) experiments
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing and online industry, especially education industry
- Support and Share knowledge with other members in team to help grow technical skills of other specialists
What do you need to bring?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from a recognizable university
- At least 4-7 years of experience in e-commerce, app, social media and content marketing. Experience working for well-known e-commerce or applications or education tech will be an advantage.
- Being passionate about content and digital media.
- Can-do-attitude, start-up mindset
- Being a creative story teller, with a commercial-oriented mindset
- Have an eye for good design. Able to guide designers via specific briefs and requirements
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Being highly logical & structured in thoughts and communication
- Being able to read and comprehend insights from data and make decisions based on that
- Being confident with communication skills and show an ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
- A high degree of drive, energy and passion to succeed
A winning mentality, even when the odds are against you, you can find a way and drive those elusive “win-win solutions”
What will you gain?
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.