About the job DevOps
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible to design, build and maintain the CI/CD solutions for dedicated/ hybrid cloud environments. The DevOps Engineer works with software developers and other production team to oversee code releases.
· Working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way;
· Work closely with the development team to analyze and implement branching strategies and subsequently implement Build and Deploy automation;
· Support development team to troubleshot and resolve system problems;
· Administer, deploy, monitor, health check system, ensure high availability and backup;
· Developing the features to enhance CI/CD environment and writing scripts for automation using at least one scripting language such as Python /Bash;
· Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo
· Research new system techniques/tools to improve the productivity of DevOps team;
Your Skills and Experience
· Good knowledge of Linux systems;
· Good knowledge of system scripting languages such as Linux Shell, Python ;
· Experience in working with Linux, Docker, Jenkin, Terraform, Kubernetes
· Strong proficiency in ONE of PHP frameworks such as Wordpress or Moodle platform in a plus
· Strong knowledge of performance, security, load balancing, and system troubleshooting;
· Good knowledge of performance optimization of network latency, storage I/O on Linux;
· Experience of developing systems using AWS or GCP platform.
· Good experience with MongoDB and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus);
· Having knowledge and experience in CI/CD Tools Tools - Git, GitHub