About the job Teacher Recruitment Supervisor
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. Were a multidisciplinary team thats passionate about creating products that improve peoples lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
HRT Recruitment Supervisor (RE.S) holds a vital role in the daily and periodical operation of the Human Resources Teacher Department (HRT.D). We are seeking proactive and professional candidates to perform responsibilities in connecting with potential talents on the market and maintaining a strong volume of the academic workforce inside Topica. This position will internally and externally coordinate with all stakeholders and vendors in standardizing daily HRT.D operations. It will allow the potential candidate to broaden his/her horizons in both leading position and professional experience and contribute to enhancement of one of the most high-standard learning platforms in Vietnam.
What will you do?
RecruitmentResearch and prepare a suitable recruitment plan based on current requirements; KPIs and budget;
Control to ensure up-to-date recruitment resources and materials;
Lead team members and coordinate to conduct an end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing; sorting; interviewing; offering, onboarding, and following up;
Be proactive in researching to catch up with new trends; tools; other resources on the market;
Cooperate with stakeholders; vendors in recruitment cooperation;
Coordinate to ensure all entrance training activities are acquired by new teachers and collaborators.
Process, policies, and regulation
Review and propose a suitable update to all working procedures, policies, rules, and regulations of HRT.D and company;
Manage team members in cooperating and handling requests and concerns from candidates;
Support to check, monitor, remind and guide Teachers and subordinates (if any) to follow the rules and regulations;
Participate in researching and revising processes annually or when needed;
Collaborate with team members in maintaining the HRT.D operation to the right standard;
Train team members to ensure the stability of the operation of the team;
Update and make necessary reports;
Other ad hoc assignments required by the Line manager.
What do you need to bring?
- At least a Bachelor degree. Candidate with major in Business Administration; HR Management is an advantage;
- At least 3-4 years experience in HR, especially recruitment;
- Have strong knowledge on current laws regarding the labor, industry and job responsibilities;
- Have good knowledge on system management in a large organization;
- Computer literacy MS Office; G-suit; CRM system, etc;
- Have good skills in verbal and non-verbal communication; in both Vietnamese and English;
- Experienced in researching and problem solving skills;
- hould be a team player; highly disciplined; proactive and tech-savvy.
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.